How to Join
Who is eligible to become a member?
- Members of the Professional Peace Officers Association (PPOA) 323.261.3010
- Members of the Association of Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs (ALADS) 323.213.4005
- Members of the Los Angeles Sheriffs Professional Association (LASPA) 323.981.2850
- Members of the Hispanic American Police Command Officers Association (HAPCOA) 562.652.5807
- Members of the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) 916.304.5285
- Immediate family of current POPA FCU members*
*Immediate family includes spouses, children, grandchildren, siblings, parents, and grandparents.
Your membership gives you access to any of our convenient products and services, such as Online Banking, Bill Pay, Direct Deposit, Payroll Deduction, and so much more. As a member, you also receive one vote during elections at our annual membership meetings.
How do I become a member?
Simply open a Primary Savings account with a minimum deposit of $10.00.
Join Online TODAY!
If you don’t have access to a computer with internet please follow the instructions below.
- Complete the Membership Application.
- Complete the Membership Eligibility Form.
- Complete the Membership Acknowledgement (must be notarized if mailing in).
- Mail or bring into the POPA office nearest you (include two forms of ID & notarized Membership Acknowledgement if mailing in, along with your initial deposit of at least $10.00)