Welcome to the NEW and IMPROVED K-9 $avers Youth Account!
Our Scotty Savers accounts are now called K-9 $avers’ accounts. This newly reintroduced youth account is geared towards educating children and young adults on the importance of money management.
K-9 $avers’ accounts are designed for children all the way up to age 17. You can begin earning dividends with a minimum of $10.00 – minimum average daily balance requirement is $10.00.
Here are some of the newly added benefits that come along with the account:
- Free Online Banking
- Free POPA Mobile Banking
- Free Games & Prizes
- Free eStatements & Quarterly Newsletters
NOW AVAILABLE for the very first time, a Bulldogs Checking Account for K-9 $avers who are 14-17 years old.
It is a full-service, FREE* Checking account, with a custom Bulldogs MasterCard® Debit Card to give teens the financial freedom while giving parents peace-of-mind. A parent or legal guardian must be a joint owner on both accounts – K-9 $avers and Bulldogs Checking.
*Free=No account maintenance fees, no per transaction fees, no check fees. Punitive fees still applies; please see POPA’s Schedule of Fees for details.
Get your Children Started on their Path to Savings
Join Online TODAY!
If you don’t have access to a computer with internet please follow the instructions below.
- Complete the Membership Application (minor is ‘primary’, parent/guardian is ‘joint’).
- Complete the Membership Eligibility Form.
- Complete the Membership Acknowledgement (must be notarized if mailing in).
- Mail or bring into the POPA office nearest you (include copies of two forms of ID for each owner if mailing in – for minor, social security card, birth certificate, school ID fulfill this requirement)!