VISA® Credit Card Benefits
Peace of Mind is Just the Beginning!
POPA Federal Credit Union’s VISA® Credit Card offers more than just competitive rates and low to no fees. Below is a summary of benefits that’s already included on your POPA VISA® Credit Card. Click on the VISA® Traditional Benefits link for full details and restrictions on each of the benefits outlined.
- Cardholder Inquiry Service – 24-hours/7 days a week cardholder information and assistance by phone to all VISA® cardholders.
- Lost or Stolen Card Reporting
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver – Receive auto coverage for damage due to collision or theft when you complete the entire rental transaction with your eligible VISA® card and decline the rental company’s collision damage waiver (CDW) if offered by the auto rental company.
- Zero Liability – Use your VISA® card to make purchases anywhere and you’re protected from unauthorized use of your card or account information. Some restrictions may apply.
- Roadside Dispatch® – A pay-per-use roadside assistance program 24-hours/7 days a week. No membership required and you don’t need to pre-enroll. No annual dues. No limit on usage.
- VISA and MasterCard® Billing Opt-Out – Provides updates to merchants who maintain card-on-file account information to process recurring payments, such as subscription or utility companies. If you would like to opt out of these services, please click HERE.