- Start earning dividends on as little as $50.00 with our (basic) Primary Savings account – minimum average daily balance requirement is $10.00.
- K-9 $avers’ accounts are designed for children all the way up to age 17. Begin earning dividends with a minimum of $50.00 – minimum average daily balance requirement is $10.00.
- A Holiday Club account is a great alternative for you to save year-round for the holidays. The account is set up to deposit to your regular shares account on the first of November – just in time for gift shopping or year-end expenses. Account begins earning dividends on $50.00 and has a minimum deposit requirement of $5.00.
- A Sub-Shares account serves as a secondary savings account but it allows you to custom-name it while helping you save for a special vacation, college expenses or anything you choose. Minimum deposit of $10.00 is required and account begins earning dividends on $50.00.
- Payroll Deduction allows you to put a portion (any dollar amount) of your paycheck into any one of our Savings accounts to help get you to your savings goals. Let us help you automate your savings today! CLICK HERE for a copy of payroll deduction form (LA County employees & retirees only).
*The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on all accounts may change every month, as determined by the Credit Union’s Board of Directors. Fees for other conditions could reduce earnings on any of the listed accounts. All accounts are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Credit Union’s Account Agreement and Truth-in-Savings disclosure. Rates and programs are subject to change without notice.
|Share Type||Minimum Balance to Earn Dividends||Dividend Rate*||APY|
|Regular Share Savings <$25k||$50.00||0.050%||0.05%|
|Regular Share Savings >=$25k||$25,000.00||0.050%||0.05%|
|K-9 $avers Share Savings||$50.00||0.050%||0.05%|