K-9 $avers Youth Account
Our K-9 $avers youth account is geared towards educating children and young adults on the importance of money management.
K-9 $avers’ accounts are designed for children all the way up to age 17. You can begin earning dividends with a minimum of $10.00 – minimum average daily balance requirement is $10.00.
Here are some of the added benefits that come along with the account:
- Free Online Banking
- Free POPA Mobile Banking
- Free Games & Prizes (at our 4 branch locations)
- Free eStatements & Quarterly Newsletters
Get your Children Started on their Path to Savings
Join Online TODAY!
If you don’t have access to a computer with internet please follow the instructions below.
- Complete the Membership Application (minor is ‘primary’, parent/guardian is ‘joint’).
- Complete the Membership Eligibility Form.
- Complete the Membership Acknowledgement (must be notarized if mailing in).
- Mail or bring into the POPA office nearest you (include copies of two forms of ID for each owner if mailing in – for minor, social security card, birth certificate, school ID fulfill this requirement)!